Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgivin Vs. Christmas. This is the best topic ever.


Thanksgivin
Pros:
Food for everyone
Get to give thanks for what we have
Family time
Turkey
Ham
Grandma's gravy < 3
Pictures, (so many)
Dallas Cowboys Game

Cons:
Gaining weight
Family time, (too much)
Crazy drunks.

Christmas
Pros:
Jesus' birthday < 3
Church
Gifts
Family time
More ham, (usually)
Food for everyone

Cons:
Not everyone gets what they really wanted, (sometimes)
More family time, (too much)
Spoiled kids who throw fits.
It's over
Santa Claus isn't real, or is dead?


I honestly do not have a favorite out of the two. I like that on Thanksgiving we get to give thanks for what we have, but people should do that everyday. My favorite holiday honestly is New Years, because its a fresh clean slate stating that it's a new year & this new year we have the option to better ourselves or to just stay the way were. It's really hard for me to choose a new year resolution, I wanna better myself in so many ways. & i will. :)








- A

No comments:

Post a Comment