Friday, November 12, 2010

My Ideal Mate...

My ideal mate.. It's pretty tough to talk about this because, well I always thought of Jake as someone just like me. So my hopes were high. But that's over.
What I think my 'ideal mate' should have... Class of course, a sense of humor please! Omg, if he could Not make me laugh, that is the first red flag leading to a dump. I'm serious, if he's not funny... (Another slit to my wrist) Justkidding Miss Chisholm :) I'm of course going to interest him in my moustache obsession. Hey, who knows, maybe he won't be creeped out by it. Ha. He has to have at least a little home training :P If not, then we have a problem & WILL NOT be able to go on dates where we have to eat. Haha.
He must have a great smile, or at least a decent one :) A sense of style, that's a MUST. If he can't dress, we ain't chillin. Haha :P If he's one to have more issues than me, I'd be happy to help until I was to a certain extent. I want someone who's happy & matches the things that I enjoy.
These things that I require are important because if they can't make me happy, then 'we ain't chillin'. I want someone to comfort me when I need comforting, someone to hold my hand & be by my side through ups & downs. If he can do that for me, then I'll be happt to do it for him too.
Dream guy, where are you? < 3

4 comments: