Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Forgiveness? Maybe.

I personally, am a very forgiving person. Which is both good & bad.
It's healthy, but also, not. It's healthy, because who wants to hold a grudge all their life? You have to move on at one point in your life. It not so healthy, because then you're just going to allow everyone to run all over you. & I, myself will not allow someone to walk all over me. I won't allow someone to do that to me. I'm a really nice person, sometimes too nice. & I always forgive people too easily.
Forgiving, is good. Forgetting is also, more forgetting. I know we all sin daily, & God forgives us, if we ask for it. Someone can't just expect to be forgiven, it doesn't work that way, sorry bud. But if you admit that you're wrong, then maybe, JUST MAYBE, I'll think about forgiving you. It's very hard to forgive someone, especially to someone who won't or will refuse to tell the truth. That sickens me. If you know you did something wrong, please, I beg of you, tell me. I'll be very upset if you don't, & there goes our friendship.


Source for 'if forgiveness is healthy':
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/forgiveness/MH00131

6 comments: